Friday, June 2, 2006

Finally Finished!

So, my friend just had a baby boy. I'd been working on this baby blanket for about a month and finally finished two days ago! Stitching for 6 hours on the drive back from Lyme Regis (found some awesome fossils there!) definitely helped me along. However, I do prefer the double-quick blanket I made in December as it took less than 1/2 the time. Learn by experience...




Of course, a blanket wasn't enough and I had seen a ton of adorable amigurumi lately. I decided to make this mini-dog to give with the blanket. I actually had more fun making the dog...the satisfaction in completion came much quicker!

Now, I'm taking a break from yarn for a time - my finger is too sore from too much stitching!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...